Never be afraid to Report an "Injured Animal"
to your local Authorities or SPCA.

If you see that an animal, any animal, is Injured,
First attempt to advise the Owner or Care Giver.
That the animal in question needs Veterinary Assistance.
If you cannot get the animal help that way,
Please contact the Authorities or SPCA immediately.
Thank you.

Posted ON Wed, February 1, 2023 at 11:06:59 am MST
Version 5.3
Site Map | Login | Powered By: Techweavers Inc.